Tuesday, October 23, 2018

poem

You know, it's been a good little while since it started
The bizarre-est thing though is that it's as strong as since parted
This feels almost to me like a normal relationship
All the info I give is just a one sided lip
For some reason she is a comforting soul
How could I have not fallen into her bowl
Such an amazingly fine creature it's dawning on me
These feelings I have, more heavier that I see
I take a step back and look outside the work
Like a rare Red specked bird flying in for a perk
It's happened to me and my heart tells me gold
The things I don't know make me feel like a mold
It's keeping up, all this love that I'm having
And it's something I've noticed, she's more than a craving
Her presence is growing to me like a tree
The more I am with her in mind, more I see
Now it's becoming more deep, like a yearn
It's struck me that she has more than one can earn
There's no one else like her and already, I love
A message she is, sent to me from above

Such a nice drive and driver for sure
There's nothing but butter and cure
The pissant fled coward;A pint of him soured
Still better, she's dirty but pure


No comments:

Post a Comment