Monday, February 19, 2018

People I Great Up With From Belmont When Lance Turner Was Around

I've had a lot of conflicts about memories from this time. A lot of good, a lot of bad. A lot of friends at the time are revealed to me since to be extremely damaging, dishonest, manipulative-- 'frenemies'.
But now I see that it is highly likely that the State engineered many of these people into my life for specific purposes, again all relating back to the fight I had with Jason Coates whose father was SFPD.
I believe they made war on my family after I kicked Jason's ass for trying to murder me.

Ned Harris-- is this his first real name? This person was so mentally ill when I knew him that I cannot imagine him being stable now. He fed me cocaine, crystal meth, pot, got me off acting, bullied me, intimidated me, still my must with Steve Grillos then threatened me to keep it, lied on me, brought hugely damaging dangerous people in my life who took me around to do criminal things (when they were late 20's), blocked me from normal sexual development with females I was interested in...and now that I'm aware it's clear he was being indoctrinated into Freemasonic kind of rituals with this Lance Eason and Rob Rohde, Danny whatever -- the new friends that came along right around 16 years. Since Lance is like LANCE Turner and he's very tall, blonde and blue eyed-- IT WAS NOT
MISSED UPON ME AT THE TIME THAT THERE WAS A CONNECTION. Duh. He was an agent. He was clearly interested in a program which involved Ned and he was not focused on me. I read him many times and it was a bad reading. I knew if I hung around that guy long enough, I would eventually fight Lance. Rob Rohde was the opposite-- generally agreeable and friendly, almost sweet. He wasn't too interested in me but never did anything to push me or remotely aggressive. But he wasn't real interested in me, either. He was there for Lance who was there for Ned. Danny was someone I didn't know too much but he was the most 'normal' or amenable. None of those three ever really had too much chemistry with me but the only one I had sort of a problem with was Lance. I didn't really like them, Rob was ok. Lance was funny and interesting at least, highly (coldly) intelligent, which gave me the other clue what was going on there.

But across the street from where I grew up at 2506 Cipriani Blvd. in Belmont, CA is one of the most unusual structures in the United States. We moved into that house because my mother in about 1978 could only afford a small teeny mortgage. We'd moved from San Mateo where it was 'lower rent' kind of area, considered an improvement at the time. The first day I got there I ran through the streets with tie-dye shirts my Mom had made for us in the sink. But anyway, this strange house across from my old house when I was so young-- I'm afraid there's a direct connection to Spielberg's movie 'E.T.'
If you look very closely at the closet scene with E.T. hiding, at the very end of the pan (moving camera right) in the closet, you will see *the similar shape as the house next door*. It looks like the Millennium Falcon or some other similar ship. It's a distinct shape. Very Very Very VERY hard to detect even if you are looking for strange things in films. The only reason I came up with that is I was analyzing that clip -- the first half of it, there is not the same female actor who plays the mother (Dee something... Williams? cute blonde woman). But that's not her in the first half. The woman playing the mother who goes to open the closet door -- I sincerely believe they were trying to portray her as being an alien, or maybe she really is a little something 'extra' human? You can tell if you make a forensic search of that scene. She does not move normally, her face is different and not homo sapien, her right hand does something impossible. They are telling us that an alien is opening the door to search for the alien who is pretending not to be there. And then there is ANOTHER alien which appears in the closet with E.T.

Here's some pics:



She's leaner, longer limbed, her face is more angular and she moves strangely. Not the same actor. But the second half of the same clip, her leaving IS the real actor. 

Here is the object. If you put 2505 Cipriani Blvd. Belmont CA you have a similar shape.

Look at the '23' soccer shirt next to the WHITE ALIEN. Can you see an alien head with eye socket, mouth, forehead and neck? It's really important because Lance Turner was stabbed 23 times after playing SOCCER.  

So that is why I was examining this clip. I wanted to see if the E.T. doll itself had something off or funny about it, imagining Spielberg was going to say something within the scene I had missed. This happens with the great films, they always have cryptified (sic) messages in them -- if you can see.
This one I am publishing, most of their secrets I don't. Indiana Jones Last Crusade is one of the most masterful for his form or symbolism, very interesting. Anyway... 23, alien, E.T., BOY NEXT DOOR.

Now the name I came up with for the occupants of the 2505 Cipriani home? One of them appears to be named EASON ROHDE. Now Eason Rohde is obviously the name of Lance and Rob whom Ned introduced me-- t heir last names are Eason Rohde. The other Eason Rohde in the world is a lawyer from Boulder, Colorado. Boulder--- let's think about this. Boulder is a rock. Attorney is like District Attorney-- Russell. Russel is the boy next door to Ned Harris family. And I believe Lance lived close. I was so close with the family of Harris' that they counted me as a resident at some point. It's been in my interest to see my childhood that way not to blame or harm Ned or those people maybe who I don't even like much by now, even Steve Grillos who is in my opine purely narcissistic sociopath who WAS dangerous at the time I knew him, he openly defrauded, tried mind control shit, he stalked, he peeped in my music studio by trespassing and admits to this today on open record, he would STEAL MY MUSIC and then perform it without accreditation. Ned was a lot more innocent about it, Ned and I had a bond that I would never question. We spent more time with each other than brothers do and that is how deep the bond is, whatever it became. His family wasn't perfect but his Dad nearly was, Ned and his sister have class, they have respect. Ned's half-sister didn't like me (after Ned got me to tease her, I never ever would have but I just did what did what wanted me to at 12 year old) but only her daughter was a real bitch. I knew Emily was deliberately playing games with my mind and giving me shit as a program. But anyway, this ain't too easy for me to give up here. I'm in a life or death situation with the State murdering, stopping me from working, stopping my free speech, stopping my health, justice, money...fuck you.

But we have a ROCK and a famous ATTORNEY. Rock is the person originally said to have found Lance's corpse. "It's just a kid" is the quote. But the new versions of my mother's book THE BOY NEXT DOOR about Lance Turner's murder has been re-written. Now Russell finds the body. I read the book for the first and only time while living at Shane Messer's house in Tennessee. How I got to that situation is too long to discuss, but I read it in about two days. I won't forget reading it but I recollect the 'it's just a kid' remark from a long time ago. I do recollect the Ralston days after with newscasters. In fact that's where the line 'it's the same OLD news' came for my song "Lovespeed". And now we have this E.T. connection. And look at the year? E.T. was 1983. Then Back to the Future was 1984. And Back to the Future has a direct connection to the Lance Turner murder, made plain by the scene at the end with the boy who has his genitals fondled. I have an evaluation of that clip. The point made in that scene is that SEAN DANNEHL is represented by DANNEL EVANS in the BTF3 clip-- that is the name of the unusual boy on the train in that clip, whose genitals are being fondled. SEAN DANNEHL and DANNEL EVANS are the same name! Take 'v' and remove it or turn it upside down into an 'A" and the word becomes 'SEAN' or "SEAAN'. "DANNEL" and "DANNEHL" are the same missing the 'h' so we have a formula here for 'h' 'v' and 'a'. What do they HAVE there onset?

Jason Scatena met me at camp in 5th grade. What I think of now is Jason 'Scatena' sound like 'Coates-son'? What a coinky-dink because I'm convinced he was not just mentally ill because of being delusional and not being able to tell the truth a lot of time, not being able to be honest, by doing things which were sociopathic, manipulative with people who were close to me in my circles, by behaving in a conspiratorial way especially behind my back where he'd be comfortable ridiculing me-- a true Eddie Haskell personality. But reflecting I'm sure it's even deeper than that because a lot of things don't make sense anymore. We had a lot of fun together but it's icy against the childhood fun times you have, know what I'm saying? There's no love there now, I don't know where he is. The last time I heard from Jay was when a true friend from early life Jeff Cross had passed away and he messaged me on Facebook. That convinced me it must be really him because he feeds on excitement and groupthink opportunities. That's like flies to shit. He said he and Josh C. had mindfucked and abused his older mentally disabled brother into being a malformed adult, 'permanent mental harm' that effected his development directly. He was real proud of that. And I feel he targeted females around me as sexual conquests. He did reveal training for that from a claimed father's friend who instructed him on how to attune to girls, how to win their favor and get in their pants. This was like 12 year old training. We had a night sometime closer to Belmont where his old man had a place I guess and a roomie. We got the pad to ourselves, watched "Faces of Death". I fell asleep at the point where the monkey is getting bashed in his head at his restaurant as the eaters kill him. He told me he had a buddy named Ryan Tripp who lived around the corner, a fabulous drummer. Some guy named "Nick" could play anything on guitar, was great. I met that guy once kinda I guess. Ted Nuranche was real cool, we had so much fuckin fun. I mean it wasn't all so bad at all, Jay was hilarious sometimes and he had a lot of connections to people who were even more fun. A lot of bad shit happened around Jay, though. He began to really unnerve me. It led to me breaking up with a girl named Michelle once, there was a lot of childhood sort of mayhem going on (not really criminal but we were mischievous). I can say Jay wasn't really into drugs, never saw him snort anything and he had to avoid pot because of his medical condition. Jay made fun of the size of my dick on a video with those 'friends' once, and I saw it. I guess someone told them my cock was tiny because they made fun of the size of my dick. My ex girlfriend helped develop a complex about that, she was a fucking size queen. You need 10" for her to say you're average. But finding out my dick is on the big side happened like over the age of 30. I know the size of it, it hasn't grown much since being mid or late teens. I have to use special wide condoms and it's somewhere around 7". That's exceptionally large for a guy 5'9 if that. You can make fun of my big for my size cock now if you like. We did attend two Shipwreck parties in San Jose I guess? Not Chico? I don't fuckin remember too easy because it was like 'yo there's a party' and I got in, you know? We just went and the big one was awesome. Someone claimed to be Santana's drummer and Scatena said his mommy worked for Santana actually, I guess her company did something with his business in some way. I actually remember more about that but don't feel it's necessary, they had a business connection somehow. If that were true at all but it's interesting the drummer was at Shipwreck because that party at that Frat got a lotta choppers and some news coverage. I guess it was the biggest party in the State's history up to some point. Hehehehehe
Good bands, we had beer oh ya. But there were a few. Then they stopped having those. We had some physics conversation about PER SECOND cuz I had just learned about gravity law. And James this guy was like yo, no it's per second per second. I didn't know that at the time and it took me about 20 years to understand it. I wonder if he had some evil twin, what really happened to Amber, if his brother was truly his brother at all not some program-- because that person was said to live downstairs in a room with a couch and nothing. Nothing on the wall, no furniture, no phone, no computer, no window, door for privacy, no bathroom, no tv, no radio, no papers or magazines or book. All day everyday sitting there or standing there and that's true but he doesn't look like Jay much. Ok. Adopted or half or whatever who care man, he never did anything aggressive to me. There was something about NASA going on. There was something about closets. I'd rather not say what or how, it's not too deep but it is interesting. It's not the kind of information I can divulge, it's too personal for them. But it didn't have anything to do with movies directly. 

So one night we're like 8th grade and this girl Missy Peline apparently leads us on an excursion from Belmont to Redwood Shores. We wind up at this little park for kids at like 9pm maybe? Overlooking the water. Interesting. That's what JAY said happened. Cops were there. I don't know wtf happened but we got a ride back from a COOL cop, at least. Belmont cops back then a lotta times were cool. In high school it became a lot harder to be a cop for them I am guessing. Times changed.

Now some very interesting things because I did become a guitarist. I did go to TWIN PINES. I did get into energy science and time science. I do have an older brother and sister. I do write science fiction. There is a formula which nullifies numbers (wins sport events with prediction). And I wonder how directly BELMONT CALIFORNIA relates to Back to the Future? Reading the history of William Ralston did enlighten me to the possibilities of Twin Pines mine being related. Waterdog Lake possibly being the source for the Clara Clayton issue (Clara Clayton is almost the same name as Pete Seeger's mother, who wrote 'Turn, Turn, Turn' which is referenced by the Turner murder in the report...musical copyright is a core issue, since a publisher took the story and has made millions, the State has an official story which changed dynamics of legal surveillance and searches on schools-- FEDERALLY). Now there is clear evidence if you read below that the media precipitated the murder event with their Michigan paper at least, publishing the finding of a murdered boy on the ground with a cigarette on his coat. P R A T written on his thigh. But William Ralston built Notre Dame University, his home originally. I was there once as a little kid but mostly passed it a lot, maybe a thousand times I mean-- it's right on the main drag where I lived and had to get around. The only story I know of being on the campus is somehow when I was like 4, I got in trouble with some education bastard and threatened to kick his ass! I had played with a fountain and got into trouble or something. That's all I was told. I don't remember, my mom told me about it from early childhood.

Now when the sick fuck Tom Roach invaded my life, abused the hell outa me, the first thing the Lockheed claimed spy who was obviously a CIA programmer did was to remove confidence by taking away my soccer. Soccer was all I was into, I did it for about 6 years as close to religious as Americans say 'religiously', it was more like you know-- that was the thing. I was one of the best, I had a lot of fun with it and I wanted to do that forever. Now this fuckin crazy piece of shit basically punishes me for not cleaning my room up with soccer removal. Like I couldn't play soccer. I can't recollect most like 99% of the time I spent with Tom Roach which is the only part of my life I cannot recall! My memory is not like Robert Mitchum who could read a page, recite it word for word forever without thinking twice about it. But I kind of do that with stuff that happened in the past, not pages. I remember everything vividly pretty much. But I cannot find the memories for that piece of shit Tom Roach. I remember a handful of things, all abusive. Taking my soccer away shattered my self-confidence and image, I started sucking on the field right after getting into the CYSO league which was not AYSO. CYSO was Calfifornia league, not county or something. It was a huge step up. Quite a lot of players went for CY, I was into it but then that shit went on and I couldn't play really well anymore. I was all fucked up. It's hard to explain. Then I started getting chubby, after he left. It was all related to that shit. So then I turned to acting basically. I was good at that and took that seriously. Robert Bentley was one of the best drama teachers in the COUNTRY and I seized the chance to work with him. William Kleidas is a professional actor now (who does it on top of other work but he is a pro), we were in a play together. Also we had a masterful dance instructor Mr. Russell actually. A ha!!!!!!!

Mr. Russell. A BRITISH dance instructor. There's D.A. Russell, Thomas and Mr. Russell. I don't remember Mr. Russell's first name, I was on a professional basis with him. He was a tremendous teacher, we had more fun than possible to have without earning it through long hours of laborious work. I learned to dance and sing at the same time, it was magical. The 4 plays I did with Bentley and Russell were professional theatrical training and the level of training we got was exceptional. I went on to ACT theater training in San Francisco which did require a recommendation or two and an audition, then it was not free or cheap. Plus I had to get to SF as a guy between 8th and 9th grade. Jay met me there one time then he fuckin lied about his virginity but at least that one's fairly normal. Jack in the Box....omg JINTB was good then I guess it is now but Ultimate cheeseburgers I had in SF. I remember those very well hehe. All that acting class. Then I got into a play in freshman year, was the lead which was not actually legit. They made an exception for me and then I wasn't showing up, was dropping to "D's" in school. So I got kicked out. I was the PIGMAN in the play of the same name. I pulled a lot of flakiness in the 8th grade plays especially, it was common for me to miss Ralston schooldays. I actually got the diploma despite missing more days than was permitted. I got extra credit after Fruhworth laid it on me that I was gonna not graduate if I missed more. I improved a lot but squeezed a few more hooky days in there man. I didn't see school as necessary everyday and I was not into training with Bentley like CONSTANTLY. I was fine on the acting but you know..anyway. Ya then one time Kleidas had studied me and I accused him of trademark infringement. I took my shit serious, like fuckin Olivier. Acting was my shit. The other shit was basketball but it was clear my future was limited on b-ball man. I was hitting three's and I was taking on the better players if I had to but I was not natural as a player exactly. Dunning saw me execute a few unusual hooks. I did have a knack for making half court or better hooks at a high percentage. I wonder if me playing 4 square by myself there one weekend day is better on their video than those. Because I managed to play pretty fierce game of 4 square by serving hard and fast, running to the other square, returning it, running to the other square and playing it to another square, etc. And I managed to do this by myself for pretty long, I mean. I got good at that. But Dunning wasn't there for those, only those Federal surveillance cameras to make sure PRATT didn't murder any kids with RUSSEL the D.A.? Just after Lance Turner died me and James Adams had played four square at that very same spot by the equipment room and Yeager's shop. We felt there was some suspicious activity and dialed 911 from the payphone. Then cops showed up. A couple months or so later some guy tried to jerk off on the phone with me at my house. Now I think it was something to do with that. 

So William Ralston being a banker who was a foundational investor for the city of San Francisco is VERY telling. First of all, Sugarloaf. Second of all, PINKERTON is listed with IRS on Dunker's background. Now I'm looking to the movie again by Frank Oz with Robert DeNiro. I had it on my webpage before danawanapskana weebly. Pinkerton is the most important subject in U.S. history. If you don't know why, then refer to the Emancipation Proclamation. The World Police is probably a Pinkerton operation. Pinkertons own police forces. They are the corporate leaders, organizations structure, power base and training source for the US police and it's a corporate structure. They contain something in my opinion which was necessary at the time and it evolved into what we are today. What we say about it and how we can deal with it is what it is, they seized control there and have not let go. Pinkerton is also a reference to 'pig' if you view through symbolism and that is a Porky Pig dynamic. Herein lies the connection to John Dunkel, who injected pig fat into his penis apparently to get a trip to the emergency room, and the Zodiac Killer Cryptogram, which relates directly to the Porky Pig psychological operation in the USA. Porky Pig was hatched with WW2 to give police power in the US, essentially to human traffic children using education. A human-pig without clothes over his genitals instructs a roomful of children. The reference to this scene is direct in the ZK Cryptogtam, and there is a direct reference to Vermont and to 'The Green Door'. The Green Door represented something before the porno film and I've not seen that movie but I have seen the Porky Pig cartoon. It represents essentially the 'horse of a different color' scene, an underworld, what is under the structures, under the cities which is managed, used, maintained by the city enforcement and trained personnel. It's ugly and it's powerful. It's in Porky Pig and 'Green' is 'Ver' where 'Ver-Mont' comes from. Bankers like Vermont because it's next door to NY and NY is the Federal Reserve, international central banking hub and bank of issue-- literal owner of the USA. In fact the USA is divided in to 5 Federal Reserve Zones, like zip codes but only 5 and it's how the Fed divides the map in the US. That's the only 5 codes that make any difference to the government. Federal reserve prints up notes, sells them to us and then we don't really own them, we have to give them back when we spend them. That's why America is poor, because the Emancipation Proclamation made a war between Federal and State government with the people, made slavery, and then the Fed took the paper money over which was guaranteed at least as a wage for being a 'free' slave. 

Dunkel, Water. Doggie, Paddle. Paddle, Oar. OR Oregon. Oregon Camp Program Dunkel attended.
Two boys attempted to drown me at my grandmother's pool when I was maybe 11. Before the Turner murder. I survived. Cigarettes, Fire Department. Fire Dept. is water on fire. McKeon, O'Brien. Now let me say about the O'Brien kids, they were totally non-aggressive, I personally liked them. There was no animosity I had for them or anything about me, they were just on the same soccer team. We played together with a lot of other kids, you never became friends with all of them. They were ok, I never saw a problem. But putting together a few things about the old man, the cones.

He was training me and said the 'cones were acute'. They were not acute. It may me and the other kids confused, I felt weird about it. But cones to a fireman or city worker are POWER. You put a cone, they must be obeyed for your traffic. It's also 'sonic' like music or songs.  Cones are a little bit like a penis, or breasts. And it's also a pylon. It's also 'cue' to 'eat'. I'll let you in on a fuckin secret.
When my Mom came to me and explained she's going to write a book, I decided to fuckin investigate the whole fucking thing. I didn't like the way she said that. Now it took most of my life but I'm satisfied it's paid off enough for me to kinda scratch the surface away.

So there's a large motivation by the State already to murder me. Starving, censoring, defrauding, raping, torturing, preventing me from publishing and producing art, false imprisoning, starving my animals... just by being the son of the author of that book THE BOY NEXT DOOR if it's a State fraud, that would be enough to silence me. The kid looked as much like me as anyone possibly could at that age from some random local region, right on my soccer team. His mole was on his neck, mine was on my cheek but we're both light eyed blonde kids playing soccer about the same age. What the fuck was I supposed to feel, warm and safe? Life wasn't perfect before that kid died or whatever happened and I believe he was heisted by the State to wipe his mind, rape him into a new person to serve the State. They do that fuckin shit right on record all the time. Now Sandy Hooks are normal because you don't do shit, you don't notice it. My recollection of events for that is she was being led like a dog with a bowl of Alpo around by cops. I only got bits and pieces, I didn't want to hear shit about it until she got on about it. When she finally published it and it was over, great. I met the Davies when she was at their house. I met a few cops. 

The fight with Jason Coates is one I set aside. Danny Meade brought it up with me one day on FB a while ago. We made friends again soon after, when you're so young fighting is not the same thing because kids don't really seem like they can be hurt or die. I didn't understand life like that. He hit me and we had a fight. At the end of it, the damage may have appeared similar. The next day, Jason had a lot of visible damage and the school wanted to throw me in prison. They couldn't do that since he hit me first. Now that was the end of it, it was a good fight but it was pretty brutal and painful to get through. He was a tough kid. But the response by the adults may have been completely different. That was an SFPD cops kid. He had a file. He had a future. They had defense built into the boy. He was activated. Then there's the thin blue line-- don't fuck with a cop. You mess with a cop, you get all cops on you. And a cop's kid is a cop by extension. Because shit did begin to go down after that. My grandmother suddenly had problems. My mother met a terrible man who tried to rip my family up. I was transferred to a new school. I went to camp and met Jay Scatena. We moved into a new house which a lot of stuff happened in from then on, not as good as the last place. The mortgage skyrocketed five times the previous and when they divorced, she couldn't easily pay for it at all. The place was too big for us too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment