Wednesday, August 8, 2018

How Russia May Have Attacked the USA With Lance Turner's Murder in California In the 1980s

See I was on this baseball team with this kid named Corzenkof like that and I yelled out 'Corzi! Corzi!" on the mound to encourage him. But since I was insensitive and obnoxious was unaware that it was more irritating to him than encouraging. He turned around to stare at me for a moment, which alerted me he was not appreciating the full intentions behind my encouragement. Thus I stopped the calling to him, and he continued to pitch.

His name is Russian. So some Russians maybe used that event like this-
"Corzi" is like a dog. "Pitcher" is like for water. Now water+dog, right? Lance Turner was apparently murdered at Waterdog Lake behind Ralston Middle School, which we attended all together. When the pitcher 'turned' at the mound, we had a Turner. I'm not saying the Corzenkof kid had something to do with the murder himself but I mean, it's undeniable that there's a direct symbolism involved. Then there's the tall kid with the beer-- "Coors" on a mound, which is an elevated turf. Come on..Baseball isn't soccer but it's another organized sport most youth have the option to play in the United States. The Lance Turner murder revolves around the soccer team he was on, he apparently went behind the fence after the practice to the lake behind where the practice was.

You know what, I think I met Willy McCovey at the baseball diamond there. Fruhwirth the principal brought this man to the practice one day and announced it but nobody believed him, no one wanted his autograph.

I hung out with Jeff Corzenkof as a teen, there was never a problem between me and him at all, we had good times. Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment