Friday, August 17, 2018

There's Been A Tribal Meeting About The Property of New York Territories

I've deduced from the criminal codes already since Lance Turner's conspiratorial murder by Russia with the State of California and Federal government (one of their first big attacks on the country with their KGB seizure of FBI in The Presidio under Ronald Reagan) that their classification and motivation for warfare on me (the Turner murder was designed to state a classification for a Russian on US soil against me) includes MOHAWK DNA. This is from a film "Meatballs" which is clearly being used with the Lance Turner murder in its paradigm, which is extremely complex with publishing rights and large media corporate interests assigning characterizations to human beings for their slaver profits.

It so happens that my Dutch line is directly connected to the first settlers in the USA who met with Native American tribal people in New York. I was attacked and slaved, starved and beaten, imprisoned for being Mohawk, Montauk and Aloqonquin specifically in Burlington and this is the paper record of their five long year assassination attempt on me. Bernie Sanders personally rubber stamped the assassination and drove my physical health down to warn my tribe to never question Jewish leadership without risking further genocidal or ethnic cleansing type of actions. In my complex of claims about their starvations and their murderous assaults on me I did relate being forced to call in tribal chiefs through the spirit world since I may be the last of a tribe, such as Mohican and therefore would be forced to act as a leader of a tribe that has become extinct.

So I'm wondering if I can conference with myself in a way here to re-establish the issue of who gets to control anything on the territories there in NYC. Since the Jews bombed us on 9/11 there and the whole government pretty much said 'fine', why not let's just eschew that whole European Goddamned arrangement and get the fuck out.


This very second.

No comments:

Post a Comment